To ensure a proper fit,
follow these simple rules before you
start, as we are NOT responsible for
corsets made to incorrect measurements
supplied by the customer. All sales are
final for custom made corsets. This applies
to corsets shown under Pret A Porter section
aswell since they are also custom made.
Corset manufacturing time 4-6 weeks,
not including shipping. If you need it
for a specific day be sure to add on the
By placing your order with us you constitute acceptance of the terms described. At which point you are bound to your contract and any changes will incur additional fees. There will be a 25% restocking and administration fee for cancelled orders within 24 hours from time order was placed. Any corset orders cancelled after this 24 hour period will be charged a 65% Labor and restocking fee. No exception.
1. Try measuring first thing in the morning or avoid measuring after a full meal.
2. If possible, get someone else to help measure you. If you are measuring yourself, do it infront of the mirror.
3. Don't slouch, stand straight, but not unnaturally erect.
4. Always measure wearing a none padded bra!
5. Tie a thin ribbon or thin elastic band snug around your waist. Do not use the belly button as a guide!! Use this string/band as the reference point.
6. All horizontal (Round) measurements should be taken snug and parallel to the floor, making sure your tape doesn't slip down or is placed to high up on the back. This is very important for taking accurate measurements.
7. For measurement #5, be sure to measure down exactly 5 inches and around. This is NOT your widest hip area. If you measure this incorrectly your corset will be very loose.
8. Re-measure for accuracy. Do not guess or give glamour size as this will result in a very poor fitting corset. We do not release client details.